Payday loans in Cape Town – South Africa
How do payday loans and short term loans work in Cape Town?
If you’re a Cape Town resident, a payday loan will help you solve temporary cash-flow problems. This could be an emergency such as a trip to the hospital or car repairs which can’t wait until month-end. Here’s how it works:
- Typically, you can borrow as little as R100 and as much as R8000.
- You have to pay back the loan on your next pay date or within 6 months.
Where can you find payday loans in Cape Town?
If you’re searching for a payday loan in Cape Town, our comparison tables above are a good start. Also, check out our list of popular South African payday lenders. To make things easier, use the factors outlined in the next section to compare loan options so you can find the best one for you.
Compare payday cash loans in Cape Town
- Borrowing limits. Find out if the lender offers the amount you want to borrow.
- Credit score requirements. If you have a low credit rating, find out if the lender carries out a credit check or if they offer loans for the blacklisted or loans for bad credit.
- Customer service. Make sure the lender has working contact details so you can ask questions if there’s a problem.
Are there instant payday loans in Cape Town?
Do you have an urgent money problem that needs an instant loan? Most of our featured payday lenders have a fast online application process, and typically they promise cash loans in your bank account within 24 hours.
How much does a payday loan cost in Cape Town?
Before applying, make sure you have a good idea of all the costs involved. The total cost of a payday loan depends on how much you’re borrowing, for how long, the interest rate, and initiation fees. Use the payday loan calculator provided on the lender’s website to get a free estimate.
What do you need to apply?
Generally, here’s what you need to apply for a payday loan in Cape Town:
- Copy of a valid South African ID;
- Banks statements and payslips;
- Bank account details; and
- You should also be at least 18 years.
How to apply for an online payday loan in Cape Town
At CompareLoans, we offer you a quick and easy way to get your payday loan. Once you find a lender you like in our comparison tables above, click the “Go to Site” button which takes you to their website. If you’re a new customer, you may be required to create an account before you log in.
Next, fill in the application form and upload some documents where necessary. After you apply, the lender will get back to you as soon as possible.
Popular payday loan searches