Personal loans in Pretoria – South Africa
Discover the personal loan options that are available your side and apply today.
Where can you find the best loans in Pretoria?
CompareLoans brings you a personal loan marketplace that makes your search easy and convenient. Find the best personal loans in Pretoria by going through our comparison tables above or looking through our list of top South African registered credit providers.
How do personal loans work if you stay in Pretoria?
There are 4 important things to consider if you want to apply for a personal loan in Pretoria:
- Loan amounts and repayment terms. Typically, you can borrow between R2000 and R300 000 for over 12 months to 72 months.
- Secured vs. unsecured loan. Most personal loans are unsecured. A secured loan can get you a lower interest rate, but you can lose your asset if you fail to pay back.
- Variable interest rate vs. fixed interest rate. Fixed interest rate loans are more common, but if you want a variable rate, you should expect your monthly repayments to go up or down.
- Loan repayments. Use the personal loan calculator from CompareLoans to decide how you want to pay back your loan. Simply use the sliders to choose a loan amount and term, then click calculate to view your expected monthly repayments.
Can you find a debt consolidation loan in Pretoria?
A debt consolidation loan can help remove the stress of trying to manage several loan accounts all at once. You can use your personal loan to pay off other debts which makes life easier for you in Pretoria.
Are student loans available in Pretoria?
Pretoria is the home of many tertiary institutions including the University of Pretoria, UNISA, and TUT. You can apply for a student loan, education loan, or school fees loan that suits your needs and gives you a better chance at life.
Can you also find blacklisted personal loans in Pretoria?
If you have a bad credit score, you can also find loans for the blacklisted in Pretoria. These often have higher interest rate charges than loans for average credit, good credit, or excellent credit.
What other types of loans can you find in Pretoria?
Personal loans are flexible because they can be used to cover a wide variety of needs which include:
What you need to apply
- Be 18 years or above;
- Valid South African ID;
- An active South African bank account;
- A regular, monthly income;
- Proof of income; and
- Proof of residence.
Apply for your online loan through CompareLoans and receive cash fast
Find the best loan offer in our comparison tables above and click “Go to Site.” Fill in the online application form on the lender’s website, upload your documents and submit.
Popular personal loans searches
View all lenders