Get easy, instant loans in South Africa for R100 – R8,000
What are instant loans?
They are typically payday loans that you get in your bank account soon after applying. Various financial services providers offer them under multiple names, although they usually work the same way. For example, some lenders will give their instant loan products names like fast personal loans, quick loans, instant online loans, fast cash loans etc.
The important thing is these type of credit should allow you to get emergency money in the easiest and fastest way possible.
For example, the car you use to get to work might break down, or you get sick suddenly, and you need money to go to the hospital. If your bank balance is almost empty, then you have no choice but to borrow. Luckily, there are all types of loans available in South Africa, such as personal loans and vehicle loans. However, if you need money, the easy and fast way from time to time, then quick payday loans are a good option.
Features of instant payday loans
If you want to be sure you’re applying for an instant loan online, then checking the following features will help you decide if it’s the right loan for you:
- Easy and straightforward application process – Instant loans are designed to have more relaxed requirements. This makes it easier to qualify. Furthermore, the application process is usually made online so long as you have an internet connection. You can finish and submit your loan application in just a few minutes if you have an urgent need and you’re in a hurry.
- Fast approval – When you get an online quick cash loan in South Africa, instant approval is very crucial. Emergencies sometimes force you to act quickly, which means you need a lender that can get your loan approved just as quickly.
- Quick cash delivered to your bank account – Usually, lenders give you the money on the same day you apply. If they are super fast, you can get the cash in minutes or hours.
- No credit checks – This means in a tough situation, you still have a reliable way to get the money you need even if you have bad credit or are blacklisted.
How much can you get with instant loans?
Most finance in South Africa with instant approval are usually for small amounts. The minimum is R100, and the maximum is about R8, 000. How much you get typically depends on:
- Your salary or income: The lender usually lets you borrow only the amounts that you can afford. This is generally determined by how much you receive at the end of each month.
- Whether you’re an existing or new customer: When you keep borrowing from the same financial services institution, you end up building a relationship and some trust with them. They, in turn, give you the privilege of borrowing more money.
What are the fees for instant loans?
To give you an idea of instant loan fees, we’ll look at the minimum and maximum costs. Let’s say for example you want a quick R100, here’s what you can expect:
- Initiation fee: 16.5% on the amount borrowed, R16.50
- Interest rate: Typically 5% per month, R5
- Monthly service fee: Around R60 per calendar month
- VAT: 15%, charged on the initiation and monthly fee, R11.48
- Estimated total repayment: R192.98 if repaid in 30 days
On the other hand, for the maximum instant loan cash of R8, 000 the fees will look something like this:
- Initiation fee: 16.5% on the first 1,000 and 10% after that, R865
- Interest rate: Typically 5% per month, R400, or 3% for existing customers
- Monthly service fee: Around R60 per calendar month
- VAT: 15%, charged on the initiation and monthly fee, R138.75
- Estimated total repayment: R9463.75 if repaid in 30 days
Remember, the above fees are just an estimate. In your case, the exact fees depend on how much you have borrowed and how long it takes to make repayments.
Why do lenders charge high rates and fees for instant loans?
There are several reasons why instant loans are a bit expensive:
- Most lenders consider them high-risk – They are unsecured, which means if you fail to pay back, the lender cannot recover their money by taking your possessions. Also, since you can sometimes get a quick loan with poor credit, the lender still has no way of knowing if you can be trusted to pay the money back. To protect themselves, the lender, therefore, charges you more.
- They are short-term – Instant cash loans have to be paid back very quickly. When they use lower interest rates a lender may not make much of a profit, so they’re likely to raise the rates and fees.
- They involve small amounts – Again, because instant online loans involve smaller amounts, there is very little profit to be made if rates and fees are kept low. So, usually, lenders go with the highest charges allowed.
- Some lenders want to take advantage – Some lenders charge unusually high fees and rates. Such lenders are unreputable and should be avoided.
Apply for instant loans online: What you need
General qualification terms for online credit in South Africa for fast approval are as follows:
- You should be 18 years and above. This is the legal age for borrowing money in South Africa.
- You need a working South African account that you use to receive your regular income or salary.
- You need a South African ID to show that you’re a South African citizen.
- For proof of income, you may be asked to submit 3 of your latest payslips or bank statements.
- Personal information, such as your mobile number and email address, may also be required.
- In addition, proof of residence may be required. Water and electricity bills from the council are accepted if they have your name.
Where can you apply for instant cash loans?
CompareLoans.co.za has many lender options available for you in their comparison tables. You can choose the best lender by comparing them in one place. Look for benefits such as:
- No charges or low charges.
- Low interest or discounted rates.
- No paperwork.
- No phone calls or meetings.
- Same day, instant approval and cash transfer.
- An honesty policy that tells you of all charges upfront. No hidden fees.
Also, check by asking the following questions:
- How much do they let you borrow?
- How much time does the lender give you to pay back the instant loan online?
- Do they offer more benefits if you are a repeat customer?
- Do they keep your information secure and safe?
- Are they a licensed and registered credit provider? Reputable lenders in South Africa have a registration number and are governed by the term of the National Credit Act.
- Is their customer service excellent when you contact them?
These comparison factors help you narrow down the best lender for online loans in South Africa. For the lender you want, just click on the “Go to Site” button to visit their website and apply for an instant loan online. This involves filling out an online application form with the required details and uploading or attaching any required documents. After you receive the quick credit, repayment terms can involve either of the following:
- Debit order – The lender has access to your bank account and automatically deducts the repayment from your account until the loan is fully paid.
- Account deposits – You deposit the repayments directly into the lender’s accounts on every due date.
What are the popular companies for best instant cash loans in South Africa?
Are you looking for a loan offer from some of the popular lenders for small instant loans in South Africa? CompareLoans.co.za easily links you with them.
They promise you up to R5000 and the money will be in your bank account by 5 P.M if you make the application before 3 P.M.
Their loan offers range from R500 to R4000. Apply online before 3 P.M on business days and get the money before 5 P.M.
They have an easy and fuss-free loan approval process. You can borrow as little as R100.
Hoopla is an online broker that links you with many South African banks and lenders. Choosing the best lender for you has never been so easy!
Absa instant cash ranges from R250 to R8,000. You can get an instant loan online or at an ATM 24/7.
Summary of credit in South Africa for instant approval
As a last note here’s what you should know before you borrow an instant loan online:
- Instant cash loans are a quick way to get money in an emergency, but they come with high interest rates and fees. Other finance come with lower fees and rates, but these often take longer to process, for example, personal loans.
- Before you borrow, make sure you have everything that is required in place (copies of documents, personal information, etc.). This makes sure the lender can process your application faster, and you receive cash quickly.
- Quick loans may involve small amounts, but you still need to make sure you can afford to pay it back. Use the loan calculator from CompareLoans.co.za to find out how the amount you borrow will affect your budget over the next few days, weeks, or months.
- Shop around for the best South African lender by looking at the lowest rates and fees as well as the loan amounts on offer. Also look at the time, terms, and conditions they give you for repaying the loan.
Popular instant loan searches