Payday loans in Pretoria – South Africa
Find out about payday loans in Pretoria and fix your cash flow problems by choosing the best option for your needs.
Where to find payday loans in Pretoria
CompareLoans puts you in touch with top South African payday lenders who can help you survive until your next salary. Our comparison tables above also feature various banks and online lenders, so you don’t waste time searching when looking for extra cash in a hurry.
Getting a payday loan: How does the process work in Pretoria?
When borrowing from a lender, the following generally applies:
- How much? – You can only borrow small amounts – usually from R100 to R2000 or R4000 and sometimes up to R8000.
- For how long? – Since payday loans are short term loans, repayment periods can be as little as 4 days up to 6 months. Most payday loans have to be paid within 32 days.
- How do you apply? – You can apply for payday loans online in Pretoria through CompareLoans. Find a suitable lender in our comparison tables and click “Go to Site.” Next, fill in the application form and upload your documents. Submit and wait for the loan approval.
- How do you pay the loan back? – When the due date arrives, most payments are made in instalments or as a lump sum via debit order (automatic repayments). Make sure you understand how much the lender is charging before you apply. You can use our payday loan calculator to help you choose an affordable loan.
Comparing payday loans in Pretoria
- Interest rates and charges. Look for a loan with competitive rates and make sure that charges like VAT, monthly service fee, and initiation fees don’t increase the total cost of the loan by more than you can afford.
- Turnaround time. If you need a cash loan urgently, look for same-day or instant payday loans in Pretoria. Instant loans have fast approval and are usually available within minutes of your online application.
- Requirements. Check if you meet a particular lender’s requirements first before you apply for a loan. For example, some lenders require you to earn a minimum of R2000 or more to qualify.
General requirements for a payday loan application
- Be 18 years or older;
- South African bank account;
- Be employed with a regular, monthly income; and
- Provide copies of your South African ID, bank statements, payslips, and proof of income.
Are there any payday loans for the blacklisted in Pretoria?
A majority of lenders don’t carry out credit checks. You can, therefore, apply for a bad credit payday loan if your credit score is poor. Payday loans for blacklisted are also available but keep in mind that generally, payday loans have higher interest rates than personal loans. It’s always best to apply for an affordable loan you can repay on time.
Popular payday loan searches