Personal loans in Gauteng – South Africa
Where can you find the best loans in Gauteng?
Compare the best loans from top South African personal loan lenders – we have gathered them in one place so you can make a quick, final decision. To apply, check our comparison tables above and click “Go to Site” so you can visit the lender’s website.
How do personal loans work if you stay in Gauteng?
Borrowing limits typically range between R2000 and R300 000. Repayment terms are between 12 months and 72 months. Your personal loan can also have the following features:
- Secured or unsecured. Most personal loans are unsecured. However, you can get a lower interest rate by choosing a secured personal loan. A secured loan uses an asset, for example, a car, to guarantee the loan but you can lose the asset if you miss repayments.
- Variable rate or fixed rate. This applies to the interest rate – does it change or stay the same? Choose the one that matches your preferences.
- Loan charges and fees. Aside from interest rate, you can also be charged an initiation fee, monthly service fee, and early or late payment fees.
- Monthly instalments. Use our calculator to find your expected monthly payments. Simply adjust the sliders to enter your desired loan amount and loan term, then click calculate.
Types of personal loans you can find in Gauteng
How to find personal loans for bad credit in Gauteng
If you don’t qualify for average credit loans, good credit loans, or excellent credit loans, consider applying for a bad credit personal loan. To lower the risk to the lender, you might need to secure the loan or pay a higher interest rate.
Can you also find blacklisted personal loans in Gauteng?
Loans for the blacklisted might be challenging to find. Ultimately, you need to improve your credit score if you have too many rejected loan applications. In the meanwhile, you can also consider payday loans in Gauteng since those don’t often involve credit checks.
What you need to apply online
- Be 18 years or older;
- A regular, monthly income; and
- Copies of your South African ID, bank statements, payslips, and proof of residence.
To make your loan application, simply move up to our comparison tables and click “Go to Site” for the lender you want.
Popular personal loans searches
View all lenders