Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 1 months and 6 months. Percentage Rates vary between 5% per month and 38% p.a. Total interest and fee repayments vary over the life of the loan. All rates quoted are 30 days. For more information regarding fees, visit or contact the provider.
A guide to Finance 27 loans for South Africans
Finance 27 is here to provide their South African clients with short-term loans that are professionally managed. They give you the support and much-needed peace of mind that comes with financial freedom. Here’s what Finance 27 promises for all their clients in need:
- Instant cash loans into your bank account on the same day of approval.
- Excellent customer service.
- An online application method that is safe, simple and easy to follow.
- No hidden information. They will let you know how much they’re charging you on every loan you apply for.
- A trusted and strong reputation that is well-known from Cape Town to Kathu. Finance 27 is a registered credit provider that offers authorised financial services.
A summary of Finance 27 loans
How much can you apply for?
The minimum loan amount you can borrow is R500 while the maximum is R4,700.
How much time is needed to pay the loan back?
Once you receive the funds in your bank account, you’re scheduled to repay on your next payday.
What is the APR for Finance 27 loans?
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) includes the interest plus other fees charged by Finance 27. Their APR is 38%.
How long does it take to receive the money?
According to Finance 27, their loans are instant, which means you receive them on the same day that you get approved. The money may take 24 hours to reflect in your account. If you need the money urgently, you can pay a service fee of R57 for an immediate transfer. You will then be able to access the money instantly.
What are Finance 27 loans used for?
You can use them to pay for emergencies. Since the lender only offers small amounts that have to be paid back on your next payday. Thus, the loans are only meant as a temporary solution.
How do Finance 27 loans work?
The way Finance 27 loans operate can be simplified in 3 steps:
- Choose the loan you want: With the Finance 27 payday loan calculator you can choose the loan amount you want based on how much it will cost and the date of your next payday.
- Provide information about yourself: Next, enter a few details about yourself in the fields provided. This information includes your ID number, contact details, physical address, employment details, and bank details.
- Receive the cash in your bank account: Once the information you have submitted is verified, you receive the loan amount instantly and on the same day of approval.
If you want more information on how short-term and payday loans generally work you can go here.
Example: What are the total costs for a Finance 27 loan?
Before you apply with Finance 27, you should know they’re very transparent since they tell you of all the costs involved. Here’s what it looks like when you apply for a R2,000 payday loan over 15 days:
- Interest: R57.26
- Fees: R359.09
- Total Repayment: R2,466.36
However, you should note that the above example contains estimated figures. Finance 27 calculates their rates in line with requirements set by the National Credit Regulator. To get the actual figures for that particular loan, you can request a quote directly from them.
Also, note that total repayment costs for Finance 27 loans will change depending on:
- The loan amount – The more you apply for, the more it will cost you.
- Your next pay date – If your payday is far away, it means you will take longer to pay back the loan. Therefore, you’ll be charged more.
What you need to make a loan application
- You should be a South African citizen with a valid ID number.
- A valid bank account that is registered in your name and receives your monthly salary.
- You should be employed and earning a regular income.
- You should also be at least 18 years.
How to apply for a Finance 27 loan
- CompareLoans.co.za provides you with a “Go to Site” button that allows you to visit the Finance 27 homepage and start the application process.
- Use the slide tool on the Finance 27 loan calculator to choose the loan amount you want. Next, choose the date of your next pay date.
- The Finance 27 loan calculator instantly calculates the total repayment amount. You’ll also be able to see the interest and other charges.
- Go on to fill the required personal details of yourself in the space provided on the application form.
- Please tick the box to agree to Finance 27 terms and conditions. This gives them permission to carry out a credit check on you. Next, click on the button that says “Get an instant answer!”
- Finance 27 will either approve or turn down your application after carrying out some financial checks. If the application is accepted, the money is instantly transferred into your bank account.
How much can you borrow?
New clients are limited to R2 500 for the first month. If you use Finance 27 services more often, you’ll be allowed to borrow up to R4,700 afterwards.
How do you pay back your loan?
When it’s time to pay off your payday loan (on your next pay date), this is done via debit order. This means Finance 27 will deduct the correct amount from your bank account without you having to do anything.
What happens if you fail to pay back your Finance 27 loan?
Failing to pay your dues will result in an extra charge of R50. On top of that, a 5% interest fee is added every month that you delay payment. If you fail to make payments for 2 months in a row, your loan account will automatically be handed over to debt collectors.
Eventually, not paying back your loan will give you a poor credit score. If other lenders view your credit report, you’ll likely be turned down when you apply for other loans in the future.
How to get help if you can’t pay back your loan
Finance 27 is willing to restructure your repayment plan as long as you communicate with them when you’re unable to make payments on time. With your cooperation, they will try to reach a favourable arrangement that works for both parties involved.
Can you get a Finance 27 loan with bad credit?
It is possible to get a Finance 27 bad credit loan. However, the decision ultimately rests with the lender as they will also consider other factors to figure out if you’ll be able to pay back the loan.
Renewing a loan with Finance 27
You can renew the same loan after you have paid back any existing loans. However, this is just the same as taking out a new loan because you’ll be charged the same interest rates and charges as before.
Finance 27 effortless & paperless payday loans
Popular payday loan searches