Get a loan in South Africa with MPOWA Finance
MPOWA clients are always guaranteed an easy and fast loan application process. This is a lifesaver when you need urgent financial help. We all have times when we meet problems that demand cash we don’t have.
Why choose MPOWA Finance?
- All applications are submitted online in the comfort of your home.
- You sign all documents, including the contract, online. You also record a voice message. This is all done to protect both parties.
- If you make the loan application before 3 PM, you will receive your cash by 5 PM the same day.
- MPOWA Finance has some of the lowest interest rates and quick loans in South Africa.
- It is also registered with the National Credit Regulator.
You will need the following to apply for a loan with MPOWA finance:
- valid South African ID;
- permanent employment;
- a South African bank account;
- a working cell phone number;
- an email address; and
- you should also be above 18 years.
How do you make an MPOWA Finance online application?
- Use the repayment calculator on this page to calculate your monthly repayments. Click on the “Go To Site” button, which will take you to the MPOWA website.
- Complete the Online Application form. Here you will be required to give personal details (name, ID number, net salary, etc.).
- Give permission to MPOWA Finance to perform a credit check on you. After ticking this box, click on the ‘Instant Decision’ button to create your account.
- You will immediately receive a loan contract in your email.
- Sign the necessary documents of the contract online.
- Upload your payslip or your latest bank statements showing details of the last 3 months
- You will receive a call from MPOWA Finance. They will want you to record a voice message agreeing to the contract terms.
- The cash is then transferred into your account by 5 PM.
What’s the maximum loan amount you can get from MPOWA Finance?
The loan amounts you can get range from R600 – R5000. If you are a new client, you can apply for a loan increase after three successful applications. MPOWA Finance loan offers also depend on your financial circumstances.
What are the interest fees and charges?
MPOWA Finance operates in terms of Chapter 5 of Credit Act No. 34 (2005). The following charges apply:
- For your first loan in that calendar year – 5% interest rate per month OR 0.17% interest rate per day OR 60% interest rate per year.
- For any loan after the first one, in the same calendar year – 3% interest rate per month OR 0.1% per day OR 36% per year.
- If your loan amount is R1000 and below you will be charged an initiation fee of 16.5% + VAT.
- The portion of the loan amount exceeding R 1000, you will be charged a 10% initiation fee.
- A service fee of R2 per day/R60 per month.
MPOWA Finance Payday Loans
There are times when an emergency happens, and you can’t afford to wait for your salary month-end. As a South African, you can turn to MPOWA Finance for a quick, same day payday loan. A payday loan helps with short term money problems.
MPOWA Finance Payday loans allow you to get cash on the same day by 5 PM. You first have to make the loan application before 3 PM on working days.
Mpowa Finance offers flexible repayment terms
After taking out a loan, how do you pay it back? With MPOWA Finance Payday Loans, the money will be taken in full from your bank account when your salary reflects.
This is done through debit order. In other words, the money is withdrawn automatically from your account. MPOWA Finance offers a 31-day loan term. This means approximately one month after receiving the loan you have to pay it back in full.
How do you apply for another loan again?
You are not always guaranteed automatic renewal of a loan. The next time you apply for a loan again, your credit rating, employment details, and size of income will be reassessed. If these have changed, the loan offer will be readjusted to match the new circumstances. After 3 successful loan applications, you can also apply for a loan increase.
What happens if you can’t pay back the loan as agreed?
The interest rate is 3% for every month that you don’t repay the loan. MPOWA Finance will contact you to negotiate repayment terms. If you’re unavailable, your account will be handed over to an external debt collector.
In such cases, the debt collector will also charge a collection fee. If you don’t pay back the loan, this will be shown in your national credit profile, and it will reflect during a credit check. Your future loan applications with MPOWA Finance and other credit providers may be declined because of bad credit.
Popular payday loan searches