Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 1 months and 10 years. Comparison interest rates vary between 6.55% and 60% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between R685.05 and R844.12 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan of R20,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
What type of loan are you looking for?
Dial Direct loans calculator – monthly loan repayment estimate
Are you thinking of applying for a Dial Direct personal loan but you’re not sure how much the decision will cost you each month? Whether you want to consolidate debt, repair your car, or renovate your home, our Dial direct personal loan calculator can help you.
How to use the Dial Direct personal loan calculator
The Dial Direct loans calculator from CompareLoans calculates your monthly payments based on your preferences and situation. Here are 3 straightforward steps you need to follow to get your personalised results:
- Choose your desired loan amount. How much do you wish to borrow? Dial Direct offers personal loans from R1000 up to R250 000. Enter your desired amount using the correct slider.
- Choose your desired loan term. How long do you wish to keep the loan? Dial Direct loan repayment terms range between 12 and 60 months (5 years).
- Press “Calculate Repayment.” Get fast results which show your estimated monthly payments based on the values you have chosen.
An illustrative example of a loan from Dial Direct
Here’s a representative example to help you understand how your monthly payments fit in with other elements of your Dial Direct loan:
- Loan amount: R7500
- Loan term: 24 months
- Annual Interest rate: 24.75% (maximum interest rate as prescribed by the National Credit Act)
- Upfront initiation fee: R936.50
- Ongoing monthly service fee: R69
- Monthly instalment amount: R552
- Total cost of the loan: R13 248
Advantages of the Dial Direct loans calculator
- Helps you to save money. The most important benefit you’ll get out of this loan calculator is the opportunity to save money. Since the calculator is flexible enough to offer different results based on different loan amounts and terms, it’s easy to pick a cheaper option.
- Saves you time and effort. You can quickly arrive at a final decision within minutes of using the Dial Direct loan calculator. Furthermore, you won’t spend your time applying for loans you can’t afford.
- Helps you understand the repayment process. Taking out a loan to cover your personal needs can be very satisfying, but there are payments to deal with after all the spending. Luckily, you can still ensure the repayment process is as comfortable as possible by understanding how it works and choosing the best option for your needs.
- It won’t affect your credit score. Using the loan calculator won’t affect your credit score. It can actually help improve your credit score as long as you use the calculator to choose affordable payments that you can easily make on time.
- Other benefits. The calculator is free, easy-to-use, and has an online function that can be accessed anywhere via your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Tips to remember when using the Dial Direct personal loan calculator
- Use the calculator several times. This helps you to familiarise with the loan calculator. A different loan amount and term will automatically give you a different monthly payment. Therefore, using the calculator several times will help you to narrow down the best option.
- Choose a longer loan term for more affordable monthly repayments. Your monthly payment gets smaller as the number of months in your loan term increases. This gives you affordable payments, but you pay more interest.
- Go for a shorter term if you want to pay less interest. If you’re looking for the cheapest option, choose the shortest term possible. You might get the largest monthly payments, but you save on interest in the long run.
- Confirm the results with the lender. The results you get from the Dial Direct loan calculator are only an estimate. The actual rate and fees will be determined according to your personal risk profile, so always verify the repayment terms before signing the loan contract.
How to apply for a Dial Direct personal loan
- To apply for a Dial Direct personal loan online and through CompareLoans, click “Go to Site” in the comparison tables above.
- Once you reach the Dial Direct website, complete the online application form and wait for a consultant to get back to you.
- If the loan is finalised, monthly repayments are made via debit order.
- Please note that general application requirements include:
- Minimum age of 18 years;
- Valid South African ID/Driving licence;
- A working bank account;
- Regular, monthly income of at least R2000; and
- Documents for proof of income.
Dial Direct is a registered credit and authorised financial services provider in South Africa. Find out more about their personal loans.
Popular personal loans searches
View all lenders