Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 1 months and 10 years. Comparison interest rates vary between 6.55% and 60% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between R685.05 and R844.12 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan of R20,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
Learn about Direct Axis loans in South Africa
Interested in Direct Axis loans? The good news is this registered credit provider offers authorised financial services that you can trust. In addition, as a business unit of Firstrand Bank Limited, they are fully compliant with the National Credit Act. That means you’re most likely to find a fair deal with Direct Axis on their loan products.
These include the Direct Axis personal loans and the Direct Axis consolidation loans. Check out the rest of this article for the best guide on these two options.
Direct Axis personal loans
Minimum loan amount: R1 000
Maximum loan amount: R250 000
Range of loan terms: 24 months up to 6 years
Interest rate: From as low as 15%. South Africa has a maximum interest rate of 24.75%
APR: Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 15%. This is based on a R50 000 loan taken over 72 months, and this APR rate also includes interest plus a monthly admin fee and an initiation fee, which calculates to an overall monthly repayment of R555.
How do Direct Axis personal loans work?
You can apply for any loan amount starting from R1 000 and up to R250 000. You can also choose an amount of time between 24 months and 6 years. Once you submit your application, Direct Axis will take a look at it before giving you a yes or no. Direct Axis supports wise and responsible lending, which is why they will only give you a loan you can afford.
If approved, a Direct Axis personal loan can be used for any purpose once the money is paid directly into your account. This flexibility is what makes personal loans a favourite way for many people who want to fill in some gaps in their budgets. Use your loan to pay bills, improve your life, or ease money worries – it’s all up to you!
Benefits of Direct Axis personal loans
- you can safely apply online by following the simple instructions provided;
- your personal loan comes at a fixed interest rate. Even if interest rates change, your monthly instalment will always be the same;
- do you need your loan as soon as possible? Direct Axis works fast, and if everything is in order, you can expect the money to drop into your bank account within 48 hours; and
- you can use the money for any purpose.
Direct Axis debt consolidation loans
- Minimum loan amount: R5 000
- Maximum loan amount: R250 000
- Range of loan terms: 24 months up to 6 years
- Interest rate: From as low as 15%. South Africa has a maximum interest rate of 24.75%
- APR: Annual Percentage Rate is 15%. This is based on a R50 000 loan taken over 72 months and this APR rate also includes interest plus a monthly admin fee and an initiation fee, which calculates to an overall monthly repayment of R555.
How do Direct Axis debt consolidation loans work?
Do you have many accounts or loans that demand a payment each month? Why not make things simpler with a Direct Axis debt consolidation loan? Direct Axis will handle all the admin to ensure all or some of your other lending and credit accounts are paid off.
After, you’ll only have one account that has a fixed interest rate and a longer loan term. This means one easy to manage monthly payment that you can afford. Find more about how debt consolidation works here.
Benefits of Direct Axis debt consolidation loans
- your debt is gathered in one place, and it requires only one fixed monthly payment;
- your monthly payments become more affordable since you have to pay less;
- Direct Axis handles all the admin work for you; and
- you can also qualify for more credit.
Requirements for Direct Axis personal loans
- a good credit record;
- a minimum monthly income or salary of R5 000;
- a clear copy of a valid South African ID;
- proof of residence not older than 3 months;
- a South African bank account; and
- for a debt consolidation loan, you also need PDF bank statements from your bank for the last 3 months. Alternatively, you can use payslips.
Direct Axis loans: How to apply
- Use our “Go to Site” button to visit Direct Axis’s website and begin the application process.
- Fill in and submit the application form.
- Direct Axis will get back to you, and if your application is approved, the money gets deposited in your bank account.
Paying back your Direct Axis loan
Calculating your monthly repayment is an important step before you apply for your loan. That is why we have conveniently provided you with a personal loan calculator. This helps you to see what your monthly payments for your Direct Axis loan will be.
Example: Using the calculator, for a R20 000 loan taken over 36 months, the monthly payment for both personal and debt consolidation loans is R804.96.
To help you pay off your loan in the event of death or permanent disability, Direct Axis also offers a Personal Protection Plan. This plan will also partly cover you if temporary disability and retrenchment happen. The extent of your cover depends on your personal risk profile. You can also use your preferred Personal Protection Plan as long as it fulfills requirements set by Direct Axis.
Why is Direct Axis a good choice?
- Excellent customer service that makes the application process easier and faster.
- With Direct Axis, you always get the loan you can afford, which encourages financial responsibility.
- For Direct Axis personal and debt consolidation loans, there is no need for collateral. These are unsecured loans, and you won’t have to offer your car or house or any other asset as security.
- Direct Axis offers loans are regulated by the National Credit Act No. 34 of 2005, which is good enough to set your mind at ease.
Direct Axis – How to control you debt
Popular personal loans searches
View all lenders