Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 1 months and 10 years. Comparison interest rates vary between 6.55% and 60% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between R685.05 and R844.12 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan of R20,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
What type of loan are you looking for?
Ubank personal loan calculator – South Africa
The Ubank loan calculator from CompareLoans is a valuable tool that helps you plan and budget before you apply for your Ubank personal loan.
How does the Ubank personal loan calculator work?
Whether you’re planning to consolidate your debt, renovate your home, or go on holiday, our Ubank loan calculator gives you an idea of the expected monthly repayments. Here’s how it works:
- Choose how much to borrow. Use the first slider to enter a suitable value for your loan amount.
- Choose the repayment period. Use the second slider to enter your loan term.
- Calculate. Click, “Calculate Repayment” and immediately get your estimated monthly repayment which can be viewed in our comparison tables above. The monthly payments are also available for each of our featured lenders.
- Compare monthly repayments. Use the calculator several times and compare results to find a monthly payment that is pocket-friendly.
Ubank loans: How is your monthly payment calculated?
The Ubank loan calculator gives you a personalised result based on the following factors:
- Loan amount. Ubank loan amounts are between R10 000 and R180 000. A higher loan amount means you have to pay more every month compared to a lower amount paid over the same number of months.
- Loan term. Ubank loan payments are made monthly over 12 months up to 72 months. Given the same loan amount, a longer repayment period will result in smaller payments. On the other hand, a shorter repayment period gives you larger payments, but because your loan is quickly paid off, you’ll save on interest.
- Interest rate and additional charges. Your monthly payments also include interest fees, loan insurance, and your service fee.
How to choose the best monthly instalment for your Ubank loan
With so many loan repayment options for your Ubank loan, asking yourself these 3 questions helps you narrow down your choices:
- What can I afford? – This depends on your monthly income and expenses. Choosing a longer term gives you smaller loan payments that are easy to budget for.
- What is the total cost of my loan? – While a longer term has more comfortable repayments your loan’s total cost will be higher due to interest and other fees that are applied monthly.
- How do I strike a balance? – While using the loan calculator, try to keep a balance between affordable payments and a longer loan term. Choose the largest monthly instalment and the shortest term you can afford so you can repay your loan as quickly as possible without struggling.
Advantages of using the Ubank online personal loan calculator
- Saves you time and offers convenience. You can apply for a loan you can afford within minutes since the calculator provides fast results.
- Free and user-friendly. The Ubank loan calculator is your zero-cost and hassle-free solution when making an informed decision about the details of your personal loan.
- A budget tool that rewards you. Choose an affordable monthly payment that helps to improve your credit score every time you make payments on time.
How to apply online
Simply click the “Go to Site” button in the comparison tables above. Visit the online application page for Ubank and fill in the form with your details. After you apply, the bank will get back to you with a lending decision.
Popular personal loans searches
View all lenders