Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 1 months and 10 years. Comparison interest rates vary between 6.55% and 60% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between R685.05 and R844.12 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan of R20,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
Get the best FinChoice loan for you today
Read up on FinChoice and how they can offer you more financial freedom with their convenient and easy-to-apply-for loan products. If you want to find a loan that takes care of your needs and gives you flexibility, making a FinChoice loan application might be the way to go. Let’s take a look at the FinChoice loan options available to you:
FinChoice personal loans
FinChoice personal loans have the following features:
- You can get up to R40 000, which you can repay over 6, 12 and 24 months.
- When your loan gets approved, you can have the money paid out into your bank account in less than 24 hours.
- If you complete your repayment earlier, you might qualify for more loans.
- When taking out a FinChoice personal loan, you can also apply for a FinChoice Personal Protection Plan.
FinChoice Kwik Cash
There are times when an unexpected need for money arises, or when you need some quick cash. If you do find yourself in any one of those situations, then a FinChoice Kwik Cash loan offers you:
- A minimum of R100 and a maximum of R2 000 depending on what you need.
- A loan application process that is less than 10 minutes.
- Savings on interest if you do manage to pay back the full loan amount on your next payday.
The FinChoice mobimoney is an online tool that allows you to borrow funds conveniently. With FinChoice Mobimoney you can get a loan of up to R10 000 which you can pay over 1, 2, or 3 months. The application needs no activation cost. Simply log in and start the easy, FinChoice application process.
The loan application can be approved on the very same day of submission. Besides applying for loans, there are several other ways you can make use of the FinChoice mobi platform:
- Check your current loan balance;
- Apply for a FinChoice second loan;
- Apply for a Kwik Cash loan;
- Get approval to skip a loan payment;
- Update your personal details;
- Get a statement for your mini loan and account;
- Apply for a family or own funeral policy;
- Upload your personal information and documents; and
- Request a settlement quote.
What is the FinChoice personal protection plan?
When you take a FinChoice Kwik Cash loan, you will be added to the FinChoice Personal Protection Plan automatically. This means that your FinChoice quick cash loan will be fully paid off if you die. The plan makes sure that your loved ones will not be burdened with any outstanding debts of yours.
It will also settle the outstanding balance of your loan in the unfortunate event of your disability or retrenchment. This, however, depends on your individual circumstances, for example, age and employment status.
Are you interested in a FinChoice second loan?
As an existing FinChoice customer, you can apply for a FinChoice second loan while you’re still paying off your current loan (reloan).
How does FinChoice determine how you can afford?
FinChoice supports responsible lending. The National Credit Act has put in place a new regulation that addresses issues to do with how much a loan provider can offer you. The law stipulates that registered credit providers like FinChoice can only loan you an amount that you can afford to pay back.
What this means is that once you send a loan application, FinChoice will ask you for information about your income and expenses. This is why you have to provide proof of your income. You can supply this in the form of your 3 latest payslips, pension slips or bank statements. The loan amount you get is, thus, at the sole discretion of FinChoice.
Get these extra benefits when you take out a FinChoice loan
- The FinCoice loan application is made online in the comfort of your own home. The whole process can take less than 10 minutes which means you get your loan sooner.
- You can get a loan amount of up to R25 000. Hence, you can use it to solve above average problems.
- When it comes to FinChoice financing terms, you are spoilt for choice. You can choose a repayment period that is between 6 and 24 months.
- FinChoice offers a mobile application as well. It can come handy when it comes to tracking and managing your loan. You can keep informed on interest rates, the time you have left to pay off your loan, plus other information.
- You can take advantage of the available protection plan when seeking a loan.
- Excellent customer support over the phone is available 24/7 through their phone lines and live chat platform. You can make enquiries anytime of the day.
- When times are rough, you can skip paying an instalment using the KwikSkip option
- As a division of HomeChoice Pty, FinChoice is a reputable and authorised financial services provider.
What do you need to make a FinChoice loan application?
- Net salary;
- Valid South African ID;
- Valid South African bank account;
- Email address; and
- Cell Number.
FinChoice loans – Apply online
To prove that you earn a regular, monthly or weekly salary you can print, scan or take a clear photo of your payslip. Next, attach the documents and any required information then send the application form back to FinChoice.
The information you supply is secure and confidential. This ensures that your documents remain private. If you have questions, or if you need any assistance making the application, you can contact the call centre any time.
How to get instant loan approval with FinCoice
If you know that you will need to apply for a loan soon, it is advisable to send your updated documents to Finchoice every month. You can scan the relevant documents or take a clear photo and send them, along with your ID number.
Popular personal loans searches
View all lenders