Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 1 months and 10 years. Comparison interest rates vary between 6.55% and 60% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between R685.05 and R844.12 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan of R20,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
What type of loan are you looking for?
About FNB personal loans calculator
First National Bank, a division of FirstRand Bank limited, offers personal loans up to R300,000 for almost any purpose. They have a variety of credit options and features such as:
- Low interest rates starting from 13% p.a. for customers with excellent credit
- Loan terms between 1 and 60 months. Choose a term most suited to your circumstances.
- Take-A-Break in January: If you need financial breathing space after the holiday period, defer your January repayment. It’s voluntary, and if you things under control, you can make the repayment as usual.
- FNB offer multiple repayment options for credits that have a repayment term of 6 months or more:
- Electronic transfer in your account via mobile banking, online, FNB app, or FNB ATM
- Scheduled transfer in your account via online or FNB app or,
- Make a deposit to the account using an FNB ATM or via branch.
- Credit switch/debt consolidation. Merge all your qualified debts in to one personal loan that helps you save on monthly fees and potentially lower interest rate.
- Top-up on your existing personal loan, there’s no initiation fees for topping up your credit.
What you’ll get when taking out a FNB personal loan
- personalised interest rate;
- amount from R1000 – R300 000;
- fixed and flexible monthly repayments;
- no penalty fees on early settlement; and
- Peace of mind for uncertain time through FNB’s Customer Protection Plan (CPP).
What you’ll need to obtain a FNB personal loan
- you must be between the ages of 18 and 64
- be a permanent SA resident
- be permanently employed or self-employed
- your salary must be paid directly into your bank account
- South African green-bar coded ID or Smart Card ID
- your most recent payslip
- proof of residence not older than 3 months
- 3 months bank statements for non-FNB customers
- 6 months bank statements for non-FNB banked self-employed customers
FNB helps you get a personal loan
Popular personal loans searches
View all lenders