Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 1 months and 10 years. Comparison interest rates vary between 6.55% and 60% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between R685.05 and R844.12 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan of R20,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
Get an Izwe personal loan within 24 hours in South Africa
Life sometimes gives you unexpected expenses and emergencies, and this requires you to be financially prepared. Also, there’s no better financial backup than an Izwe personal loan which comes with the following outstanding features:
- Flexible use – the lender offers finance that can cover any expense ranging from buying your home to consolidating your debt or making a special purchase.
- Cash is quickly delivered into your account – Being financially prepared means you can quickly respond to any financial need. This is why they offer same day approval so you can have cash within 24 hours.
- Flexible repayment options – You can choose a term that works for your budget with flexible terms of 12-60 months.
- Low-interest rate – Izwe loans have low and competitive rates starting from 15% to help you save money.
- Customer Protection Insurance – That means no worries if you’re unable to repay your credit in specific situations since this insurance will automatically cover you.
Izwe loans: Main features
- Minimum amount: R1000
- Maximum amount: R250 000
- Minimum term: 12 months
- Maximum term: 60 months
- Interest rate: Ranges from a low 15% to a maximum of 24.50% as stipulated by the National Credit Act.
What are the common uses for a personal loan?
This form of finance is a general-purpose credit that can cover the following:
- Paying for your child’s education – You can use an Izwe personal loan to finance your child’s education, thereby securing a bright future for them. Indeed, with their flexible repayment terms, you can choose an affordable monthly instalment based on your financial situation.
- Home renovations – Your home provides shelter, one of the most basic and important needs. Therefore with an Izwe loan, you can build a home to match your dreams.
- Debt consolidation – If you’re struggling with too many debts, an Izwe personal loan can also cover you. Use it to pay off your debts, which leaves you with a single monthly payment that allows you to breathe a little easier.
What are the Izwe loan requirements?
To make an application, you’ll need the following:
- A valid South African ID or driver’s licence;
- Proof of income documents such as your latest payslips and bank statements;
- A monthly salary of R2000 or more; and
- You should be 18 years or older.
Use the Izwe personal loan calculator for best results
The Izwe personal loan calculator is specially designed to help you find the best monthly repayment option. In fact, borrowing an amount you can afford is a big factor when it comes to choosing personalised finance products. To use the Izwe loan calculator, just do these 3 things to get instant results:
- Choose your amount.
- Enter your term.
- Click the “Calculate Repayment” button.
How does the Izwe loan application process work?
Applying is as easy as clicking the “Go to Site” next to the lender’s product, in the comparison table above. The link takes you directly to the their website and application page where you can get a credit. This involves filling in and submitting a quick cash online form as well as uploading the necessary documents. In addition, the following information is required:
- Mobile number;
- Email address; and
- Initial of first name and full surname.
You also have to accept the terms and conditions before clicking “Submit.” Once you submit, you wait for a consultant to get in touch with you. If you’re approved, the money is then paid directly into your bank account
Are there any good reviews for Izwe loans?
Izwe has been operating its business in South Africa for a relatively long time. That means they have provided their services to many South Africans. If you’re a new customer, you can check if this institution is trustworthy and reliable lender before applying. You can do this by searching for reviews online.
How do you pay back your credit?
Making repayments is as easy as making sure there is a sufficient balance in your bank account on the due date. Moreover, the monthly instalment is paid via debit order, which means it’s automatically deducted from your account according to your contract.
Izwe has a mission to empower you with their flexible and easy-to-get financial products. In addition, the company is part of the RCS Group, which offers trusted consumer finance in South Africa and various African countries. RCS is an authorised credit and financial services provider, which means you can rely on them to give you some of the best deals available on the market.
Advantages of Izwe loans include:
- Easy online application process;
- No paperwork involved;
- Fast approval; and
- Competitive interest rates.
Izwe loans online application
Popular personal loans searches
View all lenders