Minimum and maximum loan periods vary between 1 months and 10 years. Comparison interest rates vary between 6.55% and 60% p.a. Total interest repayments vary between R685.05 and R844.12 over the life of the loan. *Comparison rate is based on an unsecured loan of R20,000 for a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. These rates can change without further notice. All rates quoted are per annum. For more information regarding fees click on "View fees & additional info +" for each product or contact the provider.
Wesbank calculator: Find the best repayment option for you
Wesbank – a division of FirstRand Bank Ltd. is among the most trusted and reliable financial institutions in South Africa. As a client, you should always be interested in knowing if your lender can effectively meet your financial needs. Here’s what makes our Wesbank personal loan repayment calculator the perfect solution:
- The company offers a variety of personal loan programs so you can always find something that matches what you’re looking for.
- All their finance solutions are regulated by the National Credit Act No.34 of 2005.
- Wesbank offers authorised financial services and is a registered credit provider NCRCP20.
This article gives you useful information on the use of the Wesbank finance calculator, but first, let us take a quick look at some important background details.
Are you thinking of getting a Wesbank loan?
If you’re looking for a personal loan from a reputable place, you’re in the right place. This type of credit can help save the day when you find yourself with a financial need or emergency. Wesbank personal loans, in particular, give you the following benefits:
- Flexible repayment terms – Wesbank gives you enough time (between 24 and 72 months) to pay off the debt.
- Fixed instalments – With Wesbank, you can budget ahead of time since your monthly instalments stay the same because of the fixed interest rate.
- Customer protection plan – This insurance will cover you in the case of unfortunate and unplanned events such as illness, death, disability, or job loss.
- Easy application process – You can submit your application quickly online or by visiting the nearest branch.
- Quick transfer of money into your bank account – This fast response is crucial when you have a financial emergency.
- No security needed – You don’t have to use your car or home to secure the credit.
About the Wesbank cashpower personal loan
This is a specialised personal loan from Wesbank that has the following features:
- Minimum amount of R5000
- Maximum amount of R200 000
- The repayment term is between 24 and 72 months
- Maximum interest rate of 24.75% per annum
When you use the Wesbank Cashpower loan repayment calculator, you will find out your monthly instalments before you apply.
Use our Wesbank personal loan calculator
With this Wesbank repayment calculator on hand personalising your credit has never been easier. So, how does it work? The Wesbank calculator lets you enter the amount you plan to borrow and the loan term you need to pay it back.
Next, click on “calculate repayment”. The result shows you how much you will be expected to pay back each month. You can play around with the calculator by changing the numbers until you find a result you’re happy with. In the end, the Wesbank repayment calculator gives you a figure that you can comfortably afford and allows you to budget in a smart way.
Example: If you borrow R50 000 and you choose to pay it back over 72 months, your monthly repayment is set at R1380.01.
*Rates quoted are guidelines only and may vary slightly at the time of finalising. The information supplied on this site is subject to confirmation and should not be treated as professional advice.
How to apply for a Wesbank personal loan: a brief summary
After using our Wesbank personal loan calculator to calculate the monthly repayments, you’re now ready to apply for a loan. Overall, here’s what you’ll need:
- a clean and clear copy of your South African ID;
- a monthly income that’s above R5000;
- proof of income – bank statement or payslip that is less than 3 months old;
- a South African bank account to receive the money; and
- proof of address such as a water or electricity bill.
For the actual online application process, you can go straight to their website by clicking the button “Go to Site” in the product table on this page. To qualify, fill out the relevant details on the application and click on apply.
Please Note: Besides interest, there are other costs which are included. There’s a once-off initiation fee and a monthly admin fee. The total cost of the loan will also depend on your personal risk profile.
Popular personal loans searches
View all lenders